Earlier being a rural area there were no facilities available for treating cardiac patients. We have started Cardic unit with 8 bedded well equipped cardiac critical care center. Presently we are able to treat critical cardiac emergencies successfully. Availability of this unit and offering immediate treatment within first golden hour have saved lives of the several patients. We ensure comprehensive care at par with city standards.
- A non-invasive laboratory consisting of the most recent stress test and echo cardiography.
- A state-of-the-art ICU with intensivists and highly trained nursing staff round the clock, bedside echocardiography, multichannel monitoring facilities, and sophisticated respirators are available
- A Cardiac ambulance is also available for quick transport of patients.
- Non – Invasive Cardiology
- Echo and Bedside Echo
- Critical Care
The Multispeciality Intensive Care Unit at Vignahar Medical Foundation has a state-of-art unit in rural area.
Equipped with latest life support equipment such as
- ECG & monitoring equipments
- Pulse oximeters
- 2-D Echo
- Suction & Central O2, etc.
Vital Features of ICU
The ICU caters to a diverse group of patients such as snake bite, the post-operative high risk patients, acute renal failure, asthma, pneumonia, ventilatory failure, cardiac failure, septicaemia, cerebrovascular accidents, pancreatitis, acute abdomen, hepatic coma, poisoning, polytrauma, including neurotrauma, etc.
Daily OPD facility wherein both free and paid patients are seen.
We also have diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopies facility. All the therapeutic procedures for gastrointestinal bleeding, biliary stones and polyps are done here
Facilities Available :
endoscope for gastroscopy, colonoscopy, ERCP..
- Digestive Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Oncology